Because specialist’s reports don’t always tell you the complete story or might be hiding some intriguing facts and statements done by
strange real people just like you.
- It is proved that for each minute of exercise, we increase our lifetime in a minute. This allows us, after 85 years, to get an extra 5 months in a nursing home paying 300 bucks a month.
- My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60 years. Now she is 97 years old and we have no idea where she is.
- The only reason why I started doing exercise was to hear heavy breathing again.
- I joined a gym last year, spent about $200. I did not lose even a pound. Only then I was told: – It seems that we need to go there.
- I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I’m doing.
- I like long walks, especially when they are given by people who annoy me.
- I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach hides them.
- The advantage of daily exercise is that you die healthier.
- If you want walk across a country, pick a small one.Last but not least:
- We could run to our friends and share this message but… it is easier to share it online!